Corneal disorders can affect the way that you process visual information and lead to distorted or absent vision. Tyson Eye realizes how much one relies on their vision. With his extensive training and education, Dr. Stephens can diagnose and treat the full spectrum of corneal disorders.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Vance Thompson Vision, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Cornea and Glaucoma Fellowship, July 2018-July 2019
- Wills Eye Hospital Residency at Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Ophthalmology Residency Program, 2015-2018
- John Peter Smith Hospital, Fort Worth, Texas
Transitional Year Residency Program, 2014-2015
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Doctor of Medicine with Special Distinction, May 2014
- Oklahoma Baptist University, Shawnee, Oklahoma
Bachelors of Science in Biology, May 2010
Specializing in detection and treatment of:
Make your appointment now!
or Call 239.542.2020
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- American Medical Association
- SEE International Resident Education Program
San Felipe National Residency Program, Tegucigalpa, Honduras, 2019
- Wills International Resident Experience
Tenwek Eye Hospital, Bomet, Kenya, 2018
- Christian Opthalmology Society Annual conference
Grand rounds presenter, conference attendee, 2017
- American Academy of Opthalmology Advocacy Day
Resident Advocacy Ambassador, 2016
- Stephens JD, Ferguson T, Scott R, Greenwood M, Stunkel M, Berdahl JP.
Evaluation of outcomes of combined DMEK with trabecular microbypass
stent implantation and concomitant cataract surgery. Paper presentation, ASCRS-ASOA Annual Meeting, May 2019
- Su D, Stephens JD, Obeid A, Borkar D, Storey P, Hsu J, Garg S, Gupta O.
Refractive Outcomes After Pars Plana Vitrectomy and Scleral Fixated Intraocular
Lens with Gore-Tex Suture. Paper presentation, 51st Annual Retina Society Meeting, September 2018; Poster presentation, American Academy of Ophthalmology Annual Meeting October 2018
- Stephens JD, Adam MK, Todorich B, et al. Optical Coherence Tomography Findings
in Endogenous Fungal Chorioretinitis, Retinitis, and Endophthalmitis. Ophthalmic Surgery, Lasers and Imaging Retina. 2017;48(11):894-901.