The Tyson Eye Optical Shops have been voted “Best of Southwest Florida: Best Optical Vision Centers,” for the past sixteen years years!
Find the Lenses Best For You!
Transitions’ interactive on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eye wear needs. At the end, you’ll receive eye wear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs.
HOYA Vision Care of the Americas makes and supplies ophthalmic lenses to Eye Care Professionals located within the United States, Canada, and South American countries. HOYA supplies a complete range of high quality lens designs, treatments and materials.
Tyson Eyeâs Eye Wear Vendors
Here at Tyson Eye, we believe in offering a variety of frames to suit our diverse community. To us, it is very important to offer an extensive selection of eyewear including designer sunglasses, prescription eyeglasses and contact lenses. That is why we offer the following vendors:
- Wiley X
If you are curious about any of our offerings here in Naples or one our other convenient locations, schedule your appointment with us!
What Lens For Me?
Discover what Essilor lens would suit you best with their What Lens For Me? tool. See the world better with an Essilor lens.
Tyson Eye has four convenient locations to serve all of your optical needs. We stock over a thousand frames at each location. Our opticians and optical consultants are very knowledgeable and will provide you with all the information necessary to help you in your eyeglass and lens selection. Come visit our expert optical consultants in Naples today to find out which frames will best suit your eye care needs!
The goals of Tyson Eye’s Optical Shops are as follows:
- To ensure the best visual outcome for each patient we serve.
- To instill in each patient a sense of trust, knowing we have their health and happiness at heart ~ a bond that shows we truly care.
- To educate every patient about all options available to them for improving their vision.
- To provide the most appropriate lenses, frames and contact lenses for each patient at a price point they are comfortable with.
- To give the best customer service in Southwest Florida.
- To provide our patients with the frames that most enhance their personal appearance, make them comfortable within their peer group and are as individual as they are.
Looking to increase your independence from your glasses or contacts? Click here for more info.